I've been adding products to my mental shopping cart the past couple of weeks and I wanted to share the ones I'm most excited to try in 2017. Let's take a look!
1. Sephora Collection Cleansing & Exfoliating Cream ($7.50 at Sephora)- This new line includes creamy cleansers in six delicious-sounding scents. Two of them also contain micro-pearls to polish your skin as you cleanse. Bonus for me...there's a coconut-scented one!
2. Pixi Beauty x Caroline Hirons Double Cleanse ($24 at Target)- This collab created with skincare guru Caroline Hirons has a solid cleansing balm on one side to dissolve makeup, then a creamy cleanser on the other side to deep cleanse your skin. I love balm cleansers but I hate having to take out another separate product to remove the residue. This is so convenient and travel-friendly combining two cleansers in one package!
3. Algenist Splash Hydrating Setting Mist ($35 at Sephora)- I have the driest skin ever and even though I start out the day feeling hydrated, the dryness creeps back in by midday, causing my makeup to look cracked, cakey, and not as smooth. This mist contains hydrating ingredients and also a unique polysaccharide, which forms a protective layer to seal in hydration and keep makeup looking flawless.
4. Drunk Elephant T.L.C. Sukari Babyfacial ($80 at Sephora)- This is a facial in a bottle with an AHA and BHA blend to exfoliate both the top layer of the skin and the underneath layers, down into pores to get rid of rough texture (which I suffer from on my cheeks and makes makeup not sit smoothly). It's definitely pricey but based on the 5 star reviews, I might just give it a try!
5. Kate Somerville Wrinkle Warrior ($95 at Sephora)- This is an all-in-one serum and moisturizer that plumps up the skin using three different sizes of hyaluronic acid (a substance naturally found in high amounts in your skin when you're born and you lose it gradually as you age- that's one reason why babies have such plump skin). It also contains glucosamine to help your skin naturally make more hyaluronic acid.
6. Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hydrating Serum ($19.99 at Ulta)- Speaking of hyaluronic acid, this is the budget-friendly version of the above and is supposed to help to plump up your skin. There's actually an entire hydro boost line, including a cleanser, moisturizers and an eye cream that all contain hyaluronic acid.
7. Perricone MD Cocoa Moisture Mask ($69 at Sephora and Ulta)- This rich, creamy formula is supposed to deliver an intense boost of hydration to dry skin, as well as firm and brighten. I use hydrating masks all the time, and one that smells like cocoa sounds like pure heaven!
8. Korres Greek Yoghurt Smoothie Priming Moisturizer ($42 at Sephora)- I love the idea of a moisturizer that doubles as a primer! This one contains 26% Greek Yogurt proteins to plump and strengthen your skin and prep it for all-day makeup wear. I love their Yoghurt Sleeping Cream so I'm excited to try this next.
9. CeraVe Ceramide Boost Gel Oil ($23.99 at Ulta)- This formula contains a 5 ceramide and sunflower blend to instantly boost your skin's radiance...something every dry-skinned girl needs! You can use it before or mix it into your moisturizer for an added skin boost.
10. Sunday Riley C.E.O. C+E Antioxidant Protect & Repair Moisturizer ($65 at Sephora)- This moisturizer contains a potent, more stable form of Vitamin C that protects your skin from damage during the day and repairs it at night while supporting collagen production. Even though Sunday Riley products are expensive, I have had nothing but great experiences with them (Good Genes, Luna, and Tidal) so I have faith that this one will be amazing as well!
Well that's my list of new skincare to try! What's on your skincare wish list this year? Drop me a comment and let me know! :)
Please follow my new blog www.beauddiction.com