Pixi Beauty has just launched a slew of new products for Spring 2017 including brand new Skintreats formulas and collaborations with four beauty influencers.
Let's take a look!
New in the Skintreats line:
- Peel & Polish Resurfacing Concentrate ($24)- A radiance-revealing enzyme peel.
- Glow O2 Oxygen Mask ($24)- Revives dull, tired skin providing an immediate anti-fatigue effect.
- Vitamin Wakeup Mist ($15)- Boosting treatment toner gives a revitalized, awakened look.
- Sun Mist ($18)- A broad spectrum SPF30 in a sheer mist.
Also new are the GelTint and SilkGloss Duos ($12)...they have a gel lip stain on one side and a complimentary lip gloss on the other.
Pixi is also collaborating with four beauty influencers!
- Caroline Hirons Double Cleanse ($24)- One side contains a solid cleansing oil and the other side has a cleansing cream.
- Aspynovard Glow-y Powder ($16) and Eye Accents ($16)- The Glow-y Powders are velvety soft highlighters made to compliment all skin tones, while the Eye Accents set contains Pixi's Lower Lash Mascara and Brow Tamer.
- ItsJudyTime Get The Look- ItsEyeTime ($24) & ItsLipTime ($24)- Eye and lip palettes that contain 12 shades each.
- Maryam Maquillage Strobe & Bronze ($20) and Strobe & Sculpt ($20) Palettes- Two different shades to highlight and contour your features. Strobe & Bronze appears to be for lighter skintones, while Strobe & Sculpt is for deeper skin tones.
These products should be hitting Target this month sometime so keep your eyes peeled! What's on your list?